- Leave E4 at exit “LINKÖPING V” to ”Vimmerby”, road 34.
- Follow signs showing ”Linköping V” or “Vimmerby”, road 34 through roundabout and for another 3.9 km
- Leave the big access road at signs showing ”Vimmerby”, road 34 and “Ryd”
- Leave the roundabout at exit 4, to “Flygvapenmuseum”
- Keep to the right and follow signs to “Flygvapenmuseum” for 1.4 km
- Take to the left after the sign “Vikingstad, FMV, Malmen, Flygvapenmuseum”.
- After passing “Flygvapenmuseum” (on your left side) follow signs to “Vikingstad, FMV, Malmen”
- After passing the main gate for “Försvarsmaktens Helikopterflottilj” on your left side, continue for another 1,4 km
- Take to the left at signs “Malmen Teknikcentrum FMV FMC”
- Proceed straight ahead through the first roundabout and then take left to arrive at the FMV guard house where you will be booked into site.
- The guard will also direct you to the best place to park your car.
Click on the images to display them in full size.
For local taxi services we recommend Taxi Kurir +46 13-150 000.
Stockholm City to Linkoping City: The regular fare is between SEK 250 and SEK 750 depending on when you travel and if you choose a high-speed X2000 or an inter-city train. Tickets can be bought through www.sj.se with major credit cards. You are then able to pick up your ticket in a machine at the station.
Stockholm downtown to Linkoping City: There is one departure approx. every two hours. The bus ride is 2.5-3 hours. There is a seating guarantee for the bus. www.swebusexpress.se
Several popular airlines fly into Stockholm Arlanda Airport, including:
Several popular airlines fly into Linkoping Airport, including: